Lamb paddywack is the neck tendon of lambs that contains an abundance of on omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin. It has naturally occurring high levels of collagen to support joint structure and repair as well as promotes skin and coat health. This not only particularly beneficial for senior dogs but also essential for puppies to help developing strong bones and joint health. Lamb paddywack is the thinnest of the paddywack range of dog treats, therefore is best suited to smaller dogs.
All our natural treats are gently air-dried (not baked or fried) to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food.This process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat that your dog will love.
- A great source of vitamins and fatty acids
- Ideal for training and treating
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Made from 100% New Zealand meat
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Comes in re-sealable bag to keep your treats fresh for longer