Pork Trotters are a great chew for dogs. Rich in protein, long lasting chew that are split in half to make them easier for your dog to chew.
The pig trotter have the perfect combination of bones, marrows, tendons, skins and meats that deliver a wide range of textures that are sure to entertain your dog. The chewing action helps reduce tartar build up and plaque which are perfect for your dog's teeth and gum health. The meats and the marrow are simply delicious and irresistible to the dogs.
All our natural treats are gently air-dried (not baked or fried) to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food.This process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat that your dog will love.
- A great source of vitamins and fatty acids
- Ideal for training and treating
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Made from 100% New Zealand meat
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Comes in re-sealable bag to keep your treats fresh for longer