Same as one of our most popular treat but designed for smaller dogs! Bully Sticks have it all. Both an interactive toy and tasty treat. Bully Sticks are a fine rolled cut of beef made from weasand of an cattle. It is high in protein, low in fat (almost fat-free), fully digestible and is rich in natural nutrients.
These bully sticks are slightly softer (easier to chew) than our bull chew sticks. When chewed, the naturally formed shape and the texture helps to 'brush away' built-up tartar and plaque, promoting good dental healthy and preventing bad breath.
All our natural treats are gently air-dried (not baked or fried) to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food.This process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat that your dog will love.
- A great source of vitamins and fatty acids
- Ideal for training and treating
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Made from 100% New Zealand meat
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Comes in re-sealable bag to keep your treats fresh for longer