Cow ear, beef ear or cattle ear are a large single-ingredient chew (approx. 15-20cm long) that are the favorites for many dogs. Beef ears have a thin, light texture and contain cartilage that are a natural source of chondroitin which helps to support joint function. They are also rich in protein, fully digestable and great for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
The chewing not only allows proper stimulation to the dog's teeth and gums, but also a great way to remove tartar and plaque from your dog's teeth, leaving a healty mouth and a happy dog.
All our natural treats are gently air-dried (not baked or fried) to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the foodThis process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat that your dog will love.
- A great source of vitamins and fatty acids
- Ideal for training and treating
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Made from 100% New Zealand meat
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Comes in re-sealable bag to keep your treats fresh for longer