Beef liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs readily eat. Liver can provide your dog with protein, fat and vitamin A, all of which help him stay healthy if offered in moderation.
Beef liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. It provides many B vitamins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and essential amino acids your dog needs from his diet to keep him healthy.
These air-dried Beef Liver treats are irresistible for dogs and can be broken down into small bits making them great for training and treating.
All our natural treats are gently air-dried (not baked or fried) to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food.This process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat that your dog will love.
- A great source of vitamins and fatty acids
- Ideal for training and treating
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Made from 100% New Zealand meat
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Comes in re-sealable bag to keep your treats fresh for longer